Hello there and happy November!
I received another VoxBox complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes! What a great way to start off a new month, right?! I love Influenster because I stay up to date and get to test new products!
This VoxBox is called the #ModaVoxBox.
Wiktionary defines "moda" as:
fashion, trend, style, vogue
This makes perfect sense considering what is inside the ModaVoxBox. Here is a breakdown of the products I received:
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara (Retail Value: $5.49-$5.99)
- Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick (Retail Value: $6.99-$7.49)
- Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner (Retail Value: $5.99-$6.49)
- Puffs SoftPack (Retail Value: $1.99-$2.49)
- Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask (Retail Value: $14.99)
- I also received a coupon for $3 off a Hair Food item at Target
- Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa (Retail Value: $2.29)
- I also received a $0.40 off coupon for Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa
- JERGENS Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer (Retail Value: $5.99-$6.99)
- Resource Spring Water (Retail Value: $1.49)
I am most excited to try out the Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask and the Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated on what I think of these products!
If you would like to receive VoxBoxes from Influenster, you can sign up here!