Skip to main content

Influenster - Dessange VoxBox

As you guys know, I am part of a wonderful program called Influenster. Influenster sends out VoxBoxes to members that include full sized products for product testing and review purposes. Feel free to comment with your email address so I can invite you to join the site! I am so excited to share my latest VoxBox with you guys, the Dessange VoxBox. In this box, I received the Dessange Paris Oleo Miracle Replenishing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Oil complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes. 

I am always looking for new hair products since I have slightly frizzy and dry hair, especially during cold winter months and early Spring months. I absolutely loved this line of products. The shampoo and conditioner left my hair soft, sleek, and smelling fabulous while the replenishing oil protected my hair during the styling process. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is suffering from damaged or frizzy hair. You will have sleek and shiny hair within a week of using this product and be ready to let down your locks and enjoy the nice Spring weather! 

Be sure to check out the hashtag #JadoreDessange on social media & @Dessange on Twitter! I love what these products do for my hair!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frugal Cruising Tips

Frugal Fiancée: First Week of Engagement

Hi frugal friends! Guess what?! Last Saturday, my boyfriend of 6 (almost 7) years popped the question. I have decided that this would be a great opportunity to share some frugal wedding planning tips and tricks. In college, I worked for an event planner and saw first hand how much money is spent on weddings. After throwing away over $4,000 in flowers one night, I knew there had to be a way to cut down on wedding costs. During this wedding planning period, I am going to do my best to find ways to help you stay within your wedding budget when it's your turn. Here is the first of many in my "Frugal Fiancée" series. 

Before I start to share tips and tricks, I will summarize how the first week of this engagement has gone for me. This has been a crazy week but I am also grateful for all the positive support we have received. 

After the proposal on Saturday night (which took place in my favorite spot on Wrightsville Beach, NC), I began to tell my close friends and family. Some pe…

Western Caribbean, I'm coming for you!

I'm falling off of the social media map for a week. I will be spending my Spring Break cruising around the Western Caribbean. While I'm gone, you guys should check out Groupon and Living Social to possibly plan your next vacation. (I didn't use either of these to plan my trip, but they have great deals!) These sites offer discounted prices on goods, dining, events, and travel!  Groupon Getaways  Living Social Escapes
Also, sign up for PINCHme. Once a member, you will have the ability to request a PINCHme box approximately every other Tuesday around noon (they will email you with reminders). Once you receive the box with your products, test them and take a survey to rate each item. This is an easy and awesome way to try out new products!