Happy New Year, frugal friends! As you guys know, I am part of a wonderful program called Influenster. Influenster sends out VoxBoxes full of products to members for testing and review purposes. Feel free to comment with your email address so I can invite you to join the site!
On Christmas Eve, I received the Jingle VoxBox. I haven't been chosen for a VoxBox in a while so needless to say, I was super excited to get this one!
What's in the box?
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream (Retail Value: $8.99-15.99)
- Biscoff Cookies (Retail Value: $2.99)
- Ore-Ida Tater Tots (Retail Value: $3.99)
- Hallmark itty bittys (Retail Value: Starting at $6.95)
- NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner (Retail Value: $3.99)
- KISS True Volume Lashes & KISS Strip Lash Adhesive (Retail Value: $3.99 each)
- Pure Ice Nail Polish (Retail Value: $1.97)
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream: 2016 began and so did the cold weather. Thankfully, I have my Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream to keep my hands from being dry and cracked. Since I use the Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash daily, I knew I would not be disappointed with this brand. I threw the small jar of cream in my purse to use as needed and my hands have been #Cheerphil ever since.
- Biscoff Cookies: I am not a biscotti girl at all! Why would you EVER want a little hard piece of bread to ruin your delicious cup of coffee? However, I was pleasantly surprised when I tried these Biscoff Cookies. They are not break-your-teeth hard but have a nice crunch and wonderful flavor. I took a pack to work and had it with my morning coffee while answering emails. Talk about a great way to start the day!
- Ore-Ida Tater Tots: While I haven't cooked these yet, I am including this item on my favorites list because I am so excited to try out "totchos" and be a part of the #OreIdaTotchos movement. Don't worry, I plan on keeping you guys updated on how the totchos turn out!
*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes. However, all opinions are my own.