Western Caribbean, I'm coming for you!




I'm falling off of the social media map for a week. I will be spending my Spring Break cruising around the Western Caribbean. While I'm gone, you guys should check out Groupon and Living Social to possibly plan your next vacation. (I didn't use either of these to plan my trip, but they have great deals!) These sites offer discounted prices on goods, dining, events, and travel!

Groupon Getaways 

Living Social Escapes

Also, sign up for PINCHme. Once a member, you will have the ability to request a PINCHme box approximately every other Tuesday around noon (they will email you with reminders). Once you receive the box with your products, test them and take a survey to rate each item. This is an easy and awesome way to try out new products!

Read about my cruise trip and my frugal cruising tips in this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment