Influenster - Fierce VoxBox



Have you guys signed up for Influenster yet? They sent me another VoxBox to try out and I am here today to share the details with you! I received the following products in my Fierce VoxBox complimentary for testing and review purposes! Sign up to find out how you can receive and test products.


Here are the items I received and my honest thoughts on them:


Madam CJ Walker Brassica Seed Oil

I love trying new hair products so I was excited to try out this oil. You can work the product through dry or damp hair. The oil adds a great shine while moisturizing your hair from root to tip! Know your hair type to determine how much to use. If too much is applied, your hair may look greasy and stringy.


Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners

I have always been a fan of carefree liners so this was a win in the Fierce VoxBox. These are great for light days. I would highly recommend throwing a few in your purse.


Vaseline

I have never been a huge fan of Vaseline but my lips have been so chapped during these cold winter months so this was perfect timing! I have begun to use Vaseline on my lips daily and can tell a huge difference. My lips are soft and hydrated. There are so many different ways to use this product. What is your favorite way to use Vaseline?


Shea Moisture Smooth & Tame

I was able to try out both the Shea Moisture shampoo and conditioner as well as the blow out creme. Both of these products smelled great and really softened my hair. I would highly recommend for those who are looking for a product to help soften and smooth your hair.


SinfulColors - Kandee Johnson

The color polish I received in was great! It is a light blue with a hint of glitter. How perfect for the beginning of Spring, right? The polish went on smooth and lasted without chips for about a week. For a reasonably priced, drug store polish, this is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment