Frugal Fiancée: Bridesmaid Boxes


Happy Wedding Wednesday! Today's post is all about how to ask your bridal party to be a part of your special day. I am so excited to have the coolest gals standing beside me and cheering me on. Being a bridesmaid is a stressful (and expensive) task so it was important for me to give them a "thanks for agreeing to this craziness" gift. Some presents were different than others based on the recipient's personality and interests.


Here is a breakdown of what was inside the box or bag for each person:

Bridesmaid Card - I actually won these off an instagram giveaway and was super excited to use these because everyone appreciates a good Mean Girls reference.

The Seaweed Bath Co. Hydrating Seaweed Bath, Eucalyptus & Peppermint, 16.8 oz. - This is an herby mix that you can add to your bath to detoxify and moisturize your body. One of my bridesmaids sent me a picture of what her bath looked like with this in it and it looked way different than what I imagined. Be ready for a seaweed adventure is all I'm saying!

If I knew the recipient was 100% not interested in taking a bath, I gave her a candle instead.

Korbel Brut Champagne, 187 mL, 4 ct - What better way to celebrate than with some fizzy goodness? I purchased a few 4 packs of the mini Korbel Champagne bottles and added one to each gift box.

Sally Hanson Nail Polish - I chose a nail polish that would hint at our wedding colors. I do not expect these ladies to hold onto the nail polish and paint their nails that color for the day of.  Hey, if it goes with the color scheme, why not throw it in the box?

Then I assembled the goodies in either a box or a bag complete with fun shredded kraft paper and a tassel.

How did you ask your wedding party to be in your wedding? Are you a bridesmaid anytime soon? Did the bride-to-be ask you in a fun way? Let me know in the comments - I would love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment