Happy New Year! Are you excited for 2015? This past year was great but I know this one will be even better!
At the beginning of 2014 I decorated a mason jar and had the goal of filling up the jar with collected memories throughout the year. You can check out the original jar on instagram! I recommend this to anyone who wants a simple way to keep track of what you've done over the year.
This year I lived, loved, and lost. Thank you to everyone who supported and encouraged me over this past year in the good times and bad. I am looking forward to making many more memories with you in the future!
Looking forward, instead of the typical New Year's resolutions, I want to focus on creating a motivation or dream board where my resolutions are more like goals that I can see and work towards every single day. I think it's easy to say you'll do something for an entire year but without the visual, it's easy to lose motivation.
2014 was definitely one for the books and I can't wait to try to top it in 2015! Stay tuned to find out what I am aiming to accomplish in 2015 but in the meantime check out what I did this past year.
This past year I...
- saw snow on Wrightsville Beach with my friends
- saw dolphins swimming off the coast of WB
- visited the mysterious WB mailbox with Tara
- celebrated a lot of 21st birthdays, including my own!
- watched Colby graduate from Chapel Hill
- watched Tori graduate from UNCW
- saw Miley Cyrus in concert... twice
- went on a Western Carribean Cruise and visited
- Costa Maya
- went paddleboarding in Mexico and Wilmington
- saw the Braves play in Atlanta, Georgia
- visited my friends in Southern California
- learned to longboard
- took advantage of my last year of undergrad and did everything possible in Wilmington, North Carolina!
- Instagramed #100happydays
- had my wallet stolen and got a new wallet
- saw New Politics at The Fillmore
- experienced Food Truck Friday with my boyfriend.. we're kind of addicted now.
- participated in a suicide awareness walk
- dressed up as Hawaiian Punch for Halloween
- celebrated the life of my PawPaw
- graduated from UNCW
- celebrated the Holiday Season with my family