See ya never, 2014! Hi 2015!



Happy New Year! How did the last year treat you? Are you excited for 2015? This past year was a great one for me but I know 2015 will be even better! Here is a snapshot of what my year looked like and what I am looking forward to in 2015.

At the beginning of 2014 I decorated a mason jar and had the goal of filling up the jar with collected memories throughout the year. You can check out the original jar on instagram! I recommend this to anyone who wants a simple way to keep track of what you've done over the year.
At the beginning of 2014 I decorated a mason jar and had the goal of filling up the jar with collected memories throughout the year. You can check out the original jar on instagram! I recommend this to anyone who wants a simple way to keep track of what you've done over the year.  

This year I lived, loved, and lost. Thank you to everyone who supported and encouraged me over this past year in the good times and bad. I am looking forward to making many more memories with you in the future!

Looking forward, instead of the typical New Year's resolutions, I want to focus on creating a motivation or dream board where my resolutions are more like goals that I can see and work towards every single day. I think it's easy to say you'll do something for an entire year but without the visual, it's easy to lose motivation.

2014 was definitely one for the books and I can't wait to try to top it in 2015! Stay tuned to find out what I am aiming to accomplish in 2015 but in the meantime check out what I did this past year.


This past year I:

  • saw snow on Wrightsville Beach with my friends
  • saw dolphins swimming off the coast of WB
  • visited the mysterious WB mailbox with Tara
  • celebrated a lot of 21st birthdays, including my own! 
  • watched Colby graduate from Chapel Hill
  • watched Tori graduate from UNCW
  • saw Miley Cyrus in concert... twice
  • went on a Western Carribean Cruise and visited 
    • Cozumel
    • Belize 
    • Honduras
    • Costa Maya
  • went paddleboarding in Mexico and Wilmington
  • saw the Braves play in Atlanta, Georgia
  • visited my friends in Southern California
  • learned to longboard
  • took advantage of my last year of undergrad and did everything possible in Wilmington, North Carolina! 
  • Instagramed #100happydays
  • had my wallet stolen and got a new wallet 
  • saw New Politics at The Fillmore 
  • experienced Food Truck Friday with my boyfriend.. we're kind of addicted now.
  • participated in a suicide awareness walk  
  • dressed up as Hawaiian Punch for Halloween
  • celebrated the life of my PawPaw 
  • graduated from UNCW 
  • celebrated the Holiday Season with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment