Kahlua Hot Chocolate



It's always fun to try out new recipes but the holiday season seems to be one of my favorite times of year to do this. I found this Kahlua Hot Chocolate recipe on Damn Delicious that I just had to try out on Christmas Eve! I was able to adapt this recipe and use ingredients I already had at home. Thankfully! I was happy to avoid the grocery store craziness. This is the perfect treat to sip on while finishing up your wrapping and baking!



Kahlua Hot Chocolate
2 cups milk
2 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 pinch of cinnamon
1 ounce KahlĂșa coffee liqueur
Mini marshmallows, for serving (optional)
Salted caramel, for serving (optional)
Chocolate syrup, for serving (optional)

In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, sugar, cocoa powder, and cinnamon over medium heat. Continually stir ingredients for about 2-3 minutes or until ingredients are heated through. Remove from heat and stir in the liqueur.

If you have marshmallows, caramel or chocolate syrup, garnish the top of the drink as you please with these ingredients and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment